This resources library is where you can find help to use InvestHub and is another way to access resources to grow your own skills and knowledge.
The different roles in InvestHub also link into these resources as appropriate. Access your current role in the top menu under 'Dashboard'. If you wish to see resources from a different perspective, try changing your role
These tools are based on examples from real-world business cases and designed to show how the Business Case Approach (BCA) principles and behaviours are used during business case development.
These tools help with alternatives and options assessment at different stages of business case development.
- Alternative and options assessment (interactive graphic)
- Early Assessment Sifting Tool (EAST) template (with macros)
- Early Assessment Sifting Tool (EAST) template (without macros)
- Multi-criteria analysis (MCA) template (without macros)
- Appraisal summary table (AST) template (with macros)
- Appraisal summary table (AST) template (without macros)
- Assessment tools templates: instructions for users
These modules include an introduction to the Business Case Approach (BCA) principles and how they work, and the Investment Assessment Framework (IAF), which relates to activities in the 2018-21 National Land Transport Programme (NLTP). The first two point of entry (PoE) modules outline what you need to know, then you can apply what you have learnt in a real-life scenario.
Welcome to InvestHub
This presentation describes what InvestHub is and how you can quickly find information relevant to you.Watch
Use the video library to learn more about key Investment Decision-Making Framework (IDMF) topics.Watch
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
These FAQs help you use InvestHub. Read questions and answers about access, content, how to get support and the Community of Practice.Read